Tuesday, December 15, 2009

the end..



Well another end of a semester. Thank goodness! LOL
I leave for Provo on Friday, hopefully Paige wont make an appearance till Saturday or Sunday... I am so excited I can hardly wait!
Julian is going to teach me how to make Tamales on saturday, the 22-23 I am going to VEGAS!!! for the Fiesta Bowl!! WOOT!
Its going to be a good 2 weeks filled with LOTS of love and family. Probley be one of my favorites! I love Christmas for two reasons! 1. Being surrounded with family. 2. Christ's' birth.

I am coming back to Rexburg to work and take night school, just kinda keep busy. 4 of my roommates are staying, and I love them! They are all so great, its a good mix of different personalities, and we all get along well. :)

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! ♥ aLL!



This is a present from my roommate Teasha (we drew names as an apt)
It's a rice bag, you heat it up in the microwave, place it on your body...

My new license I look weird because they made me take my glasses off!

New HAt!


My peppermint trees that I made!

Art project!




♥ it!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

The end!! Yay!! did you do the projects in art methods? how fun! Love ya!