Thursday, May 13, 2010

him..



Have you ever loved someone so much it hurts?
I have and still do...
His name is Ogden Riley.
This little guy is so special to me, and don't get me wrong, I ♥ all of my nieces and nephew..
but Ogden...there's just something special about that kid..He truly melts your heart
or will fill it with laughter!
Somethings he's said..
"it will be like the good old days"
"will you be my valentine?" "good because I have always wanted you to be my valentine!"
"this says...the best auntie em in the world.."
"i miss you"
"can you come to my house"
"shut your mouth!"
"shut the phone"
"Chicken Liver LEgs!"
"stinky jacket"
"YOUR NAMES NOT EMMA!! (PUNCH TO THE STOMACH) IT'S AUNTIE EM!

best of all..
"I love you"

He truly is my buddy, sad to see him getting so big, but I know we will always be best friends...He truly is an old soul..
I ♥ you Oggie!




No comments: