Saturday, May 22, 2010

you got me...got me real good!!

So all week I should have put the pieces together but of course I didn't.
With Julian & Alicia calling me asking me where my class was...to my mom telling me she didn't have time for me to my dad asking me what I was doing friday after class... WOW it went RIGHT over my head! But after the week I had I was so HAPPY to see my mom and ogden outside my class waiting for me. And of course it didn't go just how they wanted because I left right when I finished my test, so they had to call me back up to the Hinckley BLG. As I was yelling at my mom not to play with me like that, sure enough they were there! We had 24 hours with each other!
We saw friends, swam, shopped, and had a yummy lunch at the Thai restaurant! Thanks Nana, Pop, Julian, and Alicia!! && of course I cried when they left because I HATE good byes. But I am very grateful for the family I have!! ♥ ♥






No comments: